At Clean Bee Laundry, we all want to be treated well. So we’ve made it part of each worker bee’s job description to Bee Kind ☼ Bee Considerate ☼ Bee Attentive.
We insist that this is not your ordinary laundromat. Our worker bees create and support a welcoming, and guest-centric culture. We include the following as required worker bee behaviors in all job descriptions and deem it critical to satisfactory job performance.
- We greet visitors, worker bees and customers warmly, by name (if known) and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate visitor, worker bee and customer needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically to people in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable for these behaviors.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We strive to make visitors, worker bees and customers feel important.
- We ask every one “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details; because details do matter!
Meet our sweet team!
Kathryn became a worker bee during the summer of 2011. Even though (or maybe because?) she and Jennifer’s mom have the same name, we hold her in the highest regard. She is a true team player and embodies this Bee Behavior: We strive to anticipate visitor, employee, and customer needs and act accordingly.
Kody holds down the hive most evenings. His customer service is top notch – doing all that he can to satisfy even our most demanding customers.
Nick is a folding machine. From his perch in the back, it may look like he’s simply folding laundry. He’s actually keeping an eye on everything that happens with wash/dry/fold. We all appreciate his steady-eddie approach and his commitment to Clean Bee. Now if only we could clone him!
Erica was Camden Clean Bee’s first commercial laundry warrior. She kept the hive running smoothly so that we could spend some quality time with our children (and do our own laundry). Pursuing a passion, Erica is in nursing school and we wish her well.
Joe could be found at sorting quarters or folding diapers at the Bee. He was always happy to lend a hand or a cheerful smile. We miss is infectious laugh and his kind, kind being.
Angela pretty much came with the place – and how lucky we were! Passionate about cleaning and order, Angela sings the praises of Charlies All Purpose Cleaner.
Andrea joined us in the very bee-gining. Fond of her puppy and friends, Andrea is a loyal spirit. She’s moved on and we wish her nothing short of the absolute best as she creates her future.